This month she posted a lesson about playing a game "Hot Pumpkin" (similar to hot potato) during her large group time.
Here are the features that I think Shelley does exceptionally well with her site and her pumpkin video:
- She provides and models the materials.
- She gives suggestions for alternative materials.
- When she purchases materials, she tells where they are purchased and the cost.
- She identifies potential problems and provides cautions against them.
- She creates a lesson that can be naturally differentiated!
- She demonstrates how she differentiates with different skill levels.
- She explains how she makes her teacher decisions.
- She tells where she gets her music and offers alternatives.
Check out more of the videos of Shelley's Lessons and explore all of the creations on her site.